Our boutique hotel is built utilizing sustainable materials and designed with a focus on water conservation, recycling, and energy efficiency, all with the goal of reducing our carbon footprint. We believe that sustainability is not only possible but essential.
We have taken several steps to reduce our environmental impact and promote sustainability, including:
- Public bicycles and EV chargers for guests to use throughout their stay; employee incentive to ride bikes to work, helping to reduce carbon footprint.
- Water retention sites to use stormwater to irrigate our California-native plants, and hydration stations to reduce single-use bottles.
- Motion sensor lighting throughout hotel to conserve energy use.
- Utilizing reclaimed wood for our room keys and eco-friendly carpet in meeting spaces.
- Eco-friendly laundry bags, sustainable bedding, and eco-friendly finishes such as cork and terrazzo flooring.
- Separating compost, recycling, and trash; recycling Nespresso tabs; low water washing machines, organic bath amenities, and Naked Linen—an ethical cotton manufacturer made without pesticides—as part of our housekeeping recycle program.
- Sustainable seafood, locally sourced ingredients, paper straws, plastic-free packaging, and compostable to-go boxes and cups at our food and beverage outlets.
We are continuously looking for new ways to improve our eco-conscious practices and promote sustainable travel. Join us in our commitment to sustainability by choosing Hotel Citrine for your next stay. We are continuously looking for new ways to improve our eco-conscious practices and promote sustainable travel. Join us in our commitment to sustainability by choosing Hotel Citrine for your next stay.